Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Me7e

Illustration: "The Seven Ages of Women"







My "7" list...

7 Things to do before I die:

1) Record and perform with some really good musicians in real time.
2) Take my wife and kids to Europe and Asia (but not in one trip)
3) Acquire more real estate. (It's Monopoly, folks.)
4) Learn to properly meditate
5) Free myself and my loved ones from the stifling negativity and ill-will of my ex
6) Embark on a long-term philanthropic project
7) Make as many new friends as possible and spend as much time as possible with both the old and the new

7 Things I cannot do

1) Sit still
2) End up with more hair on my head today than I had yesterday
3) Finish "The Glass Bead Game" by Hesse
4) Watch movies over and over again
5) Laugh at practical jokes
6) Make sense out of any Abrahamic religious ideas
7) Drink bad wine

7 Things I say most often

1) "What the fuck, over?"
2) "Leave your brother alone."
3) "Step on the gas, fool"
4) "Stupid cat"
5) "Awesome"
6) Silence, raised eyebrow.
7) "Sorry, I'm not buyin' it."

7 Movies I can watch over and over again

See "things I cannot do".

7 Books I love

1) The Monk and the Philosopher - Revel/Ricard
2) A Brief History of Time - Stephen Hawking
3) The Demon Haunted World - Carl Sagan
4) Chapman's Piloting
5) Rush Limbaugh Is A Big Fat Idiot - Al Franken
6) The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas - LeGuinn (Short story)
7) The Blind Watchmaker - Dawkins

7 People who are a national disgrace

01) Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rove, Rumsfeld, Delay, Rice, Bolton, Frist. (They all count as one as they are all being controlled by Satan)
02) Pat Robertson
03) Coulter, Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly (All count as one as they are all being controlled by Rupert Murdoch who is in turn being controlled by Satan)
04) Cardinal Bernard Law (May actually BE Satan)
05) Kenny G
06) Jerry Falwell and Ralph Reed (Count as one as they are both being controlled by Dan Quayle who, fortunately, is too stupid to be conrolled by Satan)
07) Raymond, from "Everybody Loves Raymond". What a fucking asshole.

7 People I want to play too

1) Lil
2) MT Vanus
3) George Clooney
4) Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
5) Andy Partridge
6) Kim Jong Il
7) ?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

I did the same meme, if you're interested, also at the invitation of The Viscount.

LOL at your comments in the list of 7 who are a national disgrace.

And - hey - I almost used the same pic in my post!

4:34 AM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Raymond

LOL. He is kind of dick isn't he?

7:43 AM  
Blogger Soundsurfr said...

Oh that third guy in the watermelon joke. No one should ever be him. I think punishment far exceeded the crime in this case.

Cold mountain, eh? MMMMz.

hjcmtbn - Hijacked mountain beans?

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home